Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Captured Cincinnati

Recently, CiN Weekly decided to run a collaborative photo contest called Capture Cincinnati. The concept was great:
CiN Weekly, in collaboration with C-Change, is proud to announce a new era in book publishing: collaborative publishing. A book published for you, written by you, edited by you. Your best photos, plus our best photos, plus our combined editing means this book is truly the best of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Apparently the contest started in early September, but I didn’t find out about it until three days before the contest ended. It would have been nice to know about it sooner, but I managed to post eight photos that I had easy access to. (Most of my photos are archived on DVDs, and I didn’t have the time to go through them all.)

I'm not sure if any of my pictures will end up in the book, but I checked out the site today, and some of my pictures were in
the "greatest" pages:


I don’t know what constitutes “greatest.” The only other category is “freshest,” which I assume means posted most recently. Anyway, I’m in the “greatest” category, and that’s just fine with me. I guess I’ll have to wait until my book arrives to see if I’m actually in it!

1 comment:

Karen Deime said...

Way to go girl - your photography rocks & has for years ;)