Sunday, November 18, 2007

Photo of the Week

















New theme. As I slowly get my life organized (thanks, Steph for help with the basement!), I’m also getting my blog organized. My new goal is to post my favorite photo (or photos) of my week. On Sundays.

As much as I love taking pictures, I’ll never be prolific enough to proclaim that I can take a good one every day. I just don't have the time. I do, however, think I can manage a decent one a week.

I call this “Lazyboo Saturday.” The light was coming through the windows beautifully, and my cats (who are amazing models) love posing in good lighting. And I’m a sucker for capturing a fuzzy ball of purring love. (It’s a good thing I’m married. Otherwise I’d only be known as a crazy old cat lady.)

Indy is my shy, lovie kitty. He loves me and Roman but darts under the bed when the doorbell rings and anybody else comes over. Nobody believes we have this cat, so I feel the need to prove it with a lot of pictures.

Indy loves to play. String and beg-for-treats are two of his favorite games. He’s a Gemini. Many born under this sign are multi-dimensionally talented. Indy is multi-dimensionally talented because he sometimes thinks he’s a dog. His favorite game is fetch. We throw the mousie, he darts off for it, kills it, and then brings it back to drop it at our feet.

I’m packing up today to go out West for turkey day. New rule: Photo of the Week stops for vacations and turns into Photo of the Day. Gotta go pack up the cameras!

2 comments:

Steph said...

so THAT'S the infamous "Indy"... kind of like "Molly and Jason"... haha!

Steph said...

seriously, looking forward to the pictures!!!!