Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Michigan Wildlife

In July of 2009, I went to Michigan. My mom and Jack had a cabin in Onekema. It's kind of up towards the north of the state, and on a beach. Niiiiiice! Here are some shots of the wildlife I encountered.













The deer that welcomed me to the cabin. They were so sweet!














A baby deer (see the spots?) that wandered by the cabin.













Looking for food (and soon hiding from me) near the cabin.

























Seagulls looking for the crackers I just threw! Not a bad beach view for five days, huh? :)

2 comments:

reub-envision said...

i think the second shot is great
way to be welcomed by the local wildlife they sure make great subjects for photos

John said...

I love your gulls shots. I'm keen on photography and am looking for another to keep in touch with, having recently decided to put some of my photos on a blog.