Wednesday, October 22, 2008

K













I have a K!

Two letters down in my alphabet project.

This was taken as a raw image, on Sunday, October 20. I was at Molly Malone's in Covington watching some great bands play for the Fix Up Steve's House event. I looked out the window (I had to sit next to an open window because people were smoking), and I saw the K in the sky.

I'll post some of the band images (of Tupelo Honey) as soon as I can. I got a few good ones with my new lens, but I want to take some time (probably this weekend) to see what kind of quality I can get having used the raw setting.

Apperarently, I also had a few too many. I texted a bunch of my friends the following picture:


















I got some responses, but the only picture response I received was from Mom, who, THANK GOODNESS, pulled over to take this picture:

No comments: